Green Clean Coil Cleanerperfect for cleaning even the dirtiest condenser and evaporator coils. As with all TRAC products, GreenClean Coil Cleaner has been formulated to be safe, non-toxic and 100% biodegradable in less than 28 days, allowing for safe handling and safe disposal. This fast acting coil cleaner will penetrate deep within the coil removing years of caked on sediment. Also perfect for cleaning ice makers as it will not attack Cooper Nickel alloys!
This unique non-foaming and non-fuming formulation uses a blend of powerful, fast acting organic salts, specifically formulated to replace fuming acidic coil cleaning solutions. GreenClean Coil Cleaner will not corrode metals, is 100% phosphate free, contains no phenols, no butyl cellosolve, dyes or fragrances and emits no VOC’s.
- The Environment First: 100% biodegradable in less than 28 days, not years! Non-toxic to humans or aquatic organisms
- Effective: GreenClean Coil Cleaner can be diluted 3:1 to make up to 4 gallons
- A Safer Coil Cleaner: DOES NOT contain any petroleum products, phosphates, chlorinated solvents, dyes, fragrances or toxic butyl cellosolve
- Free Rinsing: GreenClean Coil Cleaner™ leaves no residue when thoroughly rinsed
Saves Energy: Independent testing proves clean coils reduce energy costs by 20%.
T-Greaser is the safe, all-purpose cleaner that quickly removes oils, greases, grime, soap scum, mildew stains, sludge bottoms and much more. As with all TRAC products, T-Greaser was formulated with the environment first. This safer, powerful, butyl-free degreaser contains the newest in research and developments in "natural-extract" biodegradable solvents, alkaline builders, emulsifiers, and cleaning boosters.
T-Greaser is a safe, pleasant smelling multi-purpose cleaner. Spray it on and watch the toughest soil dissolve before your eyes. T-Greaser uses a scientific formula breakthrough which couples an emulsion cleaner with organic solvents and gives unequalled power at any dilution.
Super concentrated: Adjust your dilution for the job. Because it's contains citric solvents, it leaves a natural clean smell. Contains only natural ingredients, so it's safe for the environment. It really works!
- The Environment First: 100% biodegradable. Breaks down within hours, not years! Non-toxic.
- Cost Effective: T-Greaser has been priced to compete with the low grade degreasers while still delivering a superior product.
- A Safer Degreaser: DOES NOT contain any petroleum products, phosphates, chlorinated solvents or toxic butyl cello solve.
- Food-Safe: Approved by NSF. Gras substance pursuant to 21CFR 184,1769 for food and corrosion preventative
- Free Rinsing: T-Greaser leaves no residue.
- Versatile: Rapid removal of oils, greases, grime, soap scum, mildew stains, sludge bottoms, fats, synthetic lubes, preservative coatings, rubber tire marks, inks, pigments, and much more!
Green Clean Boat Soap safe, non-toxic, non-corrosive and 100% biodegradable in less than 28 days, an efficient, concentrated solution (just one capful per 4lt of water) that is tough on dirt. Very effective on all boat surfaces and leaves no residue, without harsh chemicals.
As with all of TRAC products, GreenClean Boat Soap has been formulated to be safe, non-toxic and 100% biodegradable. Safe for the entire boat, this concentrated solution is tough on dirt and works without the use of any harsh chemicals.
Efficiency has long been a hallmark of any TRAC products and our boat soap is no exception. This highly concentrated boat soap requires no more than 1 capful per 4lt of water. GreenClean Boat Soap forms a rich foam that thoroughly cleans fiberglass, vinyl, teak, aluminium, varnish, canvas, sails, bilges, windows, fish boxes as well as polished surfaces. Can be applied with a brush, sponge or soft cloth.
- The Environment First: 100% biodegradable in less than 28 days, not years. Non-toxic to humans or aquatic organisms
- Effective: GreenClean Boat Soap requires only one capful per gallon of washing solution
- A Safer Boat Soap: DOES NOT contain any petroleum products, phosphates, chlorinated solvents, dyes, fragrances or toxic butyl cellosolve
- Free Rinsing: GreenClean Boat Soap leaves no residue
- Versatile: Rapid removal of grime, salt scum, mildew stains, sludge bottoms, rubber marks and much more
TRAC Hand Cleaner contains a unique blend of high quality all natural ingredients providing a pleasant, almond scented, solvent free cleanser. Like all TRAC products, TRAC Hand Cleaner is safe, non-toxic and of course biodegradable.
Rather than using chemicals or petrochemical solvents which rob the skin of vital oils, leaving hands dry and prone to skin diseases - TRAC Hand Cleaner employs only natural oils and soaps to deep cleanse the skin and protect against dryness. TRAC Hand Cleaner’s unique “after-feel” is proof that its natural ingredients are conditioning and protecting your skin.
Efficiency has long been a hallmark of all TRAC products and our hand cleaner is no exception. No more than one tea spoon is required to clean hands to complete satisfaction. When used in conjunction with TRAC’s unique dispenser, total economic control is attained. Every 3kg cartridge delivers 600 hand cleanings.
- The Environment First: 100% biodegradable. Breaks down within hours, not years! Non-toxic
- All Natural: DOES NOT contain any solvents, citrus or petroleum products, phosphates, chlorinated solvents. Natural oils and soaps comprise the base of our hand cleaner. They enter the pores to remove heavy soil and grease, leaving the skin improved after each use
- Economical: TRAC Hand Cleaner cleans the dirtiest of hands with only one teaspoon of cleaner
- Skin Friendly: Regular use of TRAC Hand Cleaner conditions hands against dry skin, cracking and dermatitis. Problems commonly associated with solvent and citrus based hand cleaner
- Inert Quartz: Specially selected fine round, de-germinated sand, gently eases out ingrained dirt, ensuring total, satisfactory cleaning
- Free rinsing: TRAC Hand Cleaner leaves no residue.
Work approximately one teaspoon of TRAC Hand Cleaner into hands, add a few drops of water and continue rubbing hands, finally, rinse clean with running water.
TRAC H20 Water Treatment
With today’s competitive markets, worldwide water shortages and increase cost to the environment caused by inefficient energy usage, the pressures to increase reliability and efficiency of HVAC water systems by reducing water and energy consumption have never been greater.
TRAC Ecological’s extensive experience in the industry as a leading provider of safe, non-toxic and environmentally friendly solutions to scale removal lead us to migrate into the water treatment market. Year after year our customers called on our services to descale HVAC systems that were either chemically or mechanically treated, and therefore shouldn’t have required our descaling services.
From those observations, we’ve engineered TRAC H2O, a revolutionary new kind of chemical water treatment chemical for cooling towers, boilers and closed loop systems. TRAC H2O™ is a True Green single formula water treatment product! Single formula means no separate water softeners, anti-corrosion or biocide additives are needed.
Environmentally and Economically Sound
- Economical and simple to use
- Contains no solids
- Keeps water looking crystal clear
- Competitive monthly service rates
- A truly “green” water treatment solution
- Reduces water consumption by up to 85%
- Eliminates extensive testing required by facility staff
- Prevents hard scale, soft sludge, and bacterial growth
- Fast and easy change over with no investment needed
- Eliminates need of storing large format, toxic chemicals
Unlike traditional water treatment that uses chemicals with high concentrations of total dissolved solids (TDS), TRAC H2O actually contains almost no solids at all. This results in unprecedented low TDS ratios and therefore less TDS to bleed down the sewer. Keeping system’s TDS at a very low ratio, dramatically reduces the amount of bleed needed to maintain the system scale free. Less water consumption translates in to savings
Adapting an HVAC system to TRAC H2O™ water treatment is very simple. One small container of the “green” solution, a metering pump, and a conductivity meter is all you need to start saving money.
Another great benefit of TRAC H2O is its efficiency; only .001% of the total systems litreage is needed to treat a system. No large containers of toxic chemicals to store or handle.
Now using TRAC H2O™ to manage your water system has become even easier than ever. Our trained service technicians can maintain your system for you. Call us for a quote TODAY!
|Brisbane: (07) 3890 5680
Gold Coast: (07) 5549 0556