TRAC Flushing Systems safely and efficiently perform countless system cleaning applications, from small engines and air conditioning systems to large black water systems.
Whether you’re a professional or DIY, an investment in a TRAC Flushing unit will save you both time and money while providing you with the peace of mind of knowing that the job has been done right!
Port-O-Flush Jr. is the smallest flushing unit available on the market today. A powerful tool packaged into a five-gallon bucket, Port-O-Flush Jr.™ provides portability and versatility while still efficiently handling small to medium size engines, heat exchangers, air conditioning & refrigeration systems.
Designed with the DIY boat owner in mind, TRAC’s Port-O-Flush Jr. is extremely simple to use. Tasks which normally cost you days of down time can now be confidently preformed within an afternoon.
Use Port-O-Flush Jr. to cure
- Engine overheating
- Clogged pipes
- Poor heat transfer on air conditioning & refrigeration systems
- Small parts cleaning
- High density polyethylene five-gallon container
- Submersible, epoxy encapsulated, centrifuge pump
- Tuff schedule 80 PVC anti-corrosive fittings
- High quality 5/8” nylon reinforced hose
Recommended Application Range and Uses
- Flushing projects ranging from 1-20 Gallons
- Engines Up to 750 HP
- Small Air Conditioning & Refrigeration systems
- Small heat exchangers
- Piping up to 1.5" ID
* Please contact us for more info on the larger units.
|Brisbane: (07) 3890 5680
Gold Coast: (07) 5549 0556