Fleet Hydrols products have been used extensively in domestic and international markets. Fleet –Hydrol continues to attain the highest levels of technical expertise and workmanship and Fleet Hydrols marine hydraulic products have stood the demanding requirements of many of Australia's top boat builders.
"It's buying more real estate for your boat"
- An extension to entertain family, kids and pets
- An investment for the family to enjoy
- Safe, accessible swim and splash zone
A Swim or Loading Platform is a “must have” accessory on virtually all cruisers from 25 feet to 60 feet and over, providing the convenience of loading, tender and jetski- retrieval, swimming and diving.
- Unique Australian concept of phasing of cylinders ensures smooth and even raising and lowering
- Constructed of marine grade stainless steel. Including the cylinders to minimise corrosion
- Specifically designed for Australian conditions. Easy loading tender and jetski.
Unique Features include:
- Removable Lift Arms
- Swim Platform not consumed by tender
- Carries the tender much higher out of the water
- Safe one person operation
- Wireless remote control operation with automatic sleep mode
- Under 15 second launch / retrieve time
- Much lighter resulting in less stress on your transom
- Load balancing cross structure
- Don’t have to remove the motor from your tender
- Fun for the whole family to use!
- Dual hydraulic cylinders
- 4 Valve Hydraulic Power Unit (12 or 24 VDC) Ignition Protected
- Internal hydraulic flow control
- Environmentally safe hydraulic fluid
- Braided 316L Stainless Steel hydraulic lines
- CNC Precision machined
- Lightweight 1/2″ Marine grade 6061-T6 alloy construction
- 316L Stainless Steel hardware
- Custom composite bushings which isolate dissimilar metals
- Marine finish includes bead blasting, primer plus exclusive Plascoat saltwater rated finish
- Total installed weight under 325lbs.